Back on the boat

Sorry for the terribly depressing entry before. I was in a pretty bad place. The entry was removed. We have got another loan through now (with a competent lender) and it looks like a go. My husband and I are not going down without a fight!

Screw the USDA stuff guys. If you are looking for a home, just do a plain ol' FHA or something similar. It takes way too long to get anything done with a USDA loan and most underwriters hate them and put them off for a long time. They don't even have funding yet.

But now we have a closing date (yay!) and I'm starting to pack again. And now realize how much crap I still have, even after donating a truckload. I've never considered myself a pack rat. I would hate to see someone's home who truly was!

For now, I'm tied up in packing and closing issues. I will have updates as we start to do some actual moving and lots of pics in the future as we start to adjust to our new place.

Till then, keep the good thoughts coming! We still need them!

Comments

Post a Comment