Requested Garden Update!

Flowering Maple

I've been so busy lately and haven't had time to update. I hope these photos of the garden's progression will make it all better!

 Early Peas, Green Beans, and Broccoli going strong. The Okra starting to sprout. Some sunflower volunteers from last year are coming up here and there.

 Vulgare Dill in front of naturalized Four 'O' Clocks

 Jake came up with this excellent way to keep the Tomatoes staked. Buckwheat is coming up between them fixing nutrients and blocking out weeds. Corn and Onions are on the lower side. Cucumbers are trellised on tepees behind the Tomatoes.

 Picking Cucumbers coming up and joined by volunteer Cherry Tomatoes from last year.

 And last, but not least, one of my first decent cake decorating jobs after learning some tips from my good friend. This was my Mothers Day gift to myself!

I will be back in full swing soon. This May has been crazy with doctors appointments and so much activity.

Comments

  1. Gardens looking good Heather. Have you done a course on a decorating cause it's very pretty. My daughter conned me into buying her a few books and nozzles but she hasen't had much time doing it. Hope you enjoyed your mother's day

    ReplyDelete
  2. garden looks great and the cake came out awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to you on that cake Evie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment